Dear Valued Guest,
The safety of our guests and staff has always been top priority at Salon Cèmone, our response to the COVID-19 pandemic is to implement new, more intensive policies, to protect both clients and staff, as well as to contribute to the reduction of community spread COVID-19. Below you will find new appointment procedures, and our updated sanitation protocols set forth by The New Jersey State Board of Cosmetology as well as Salon Cèmone.
We are happy to answer any questions regarding our new procedures. We wish to provide a safe and satisfying experience for each client.
Below is the button that will take your to the questionnaire that MUST be filled out after booking your appointment.
Thank you so much for your understanding and cooperation. We appreciate your business and look forward to pampering you real soon.
1. PLEASE WAIT IN YOUR CAR OR OUTSIDE - When you first arrive at the salon, please call and let us know that you have arrived for your appointment so that we may coordinate your entry once your stylist is ready to see you. Our waiting area is temporarily closed. Our entry door will remain locked for your safety as well as our staff. Not accepting walk in customers. We are only taking clients by appointment only.
2. We are now operating on an extremely strict schedule. Please be on time for your appointment. If you are late, there is a chance you may not be taken. If you need to cancel your appointment, we need at least 24-hour notice. If you are late or cancel your appointment, we cannot guarantee you an appointment for at least 3 to 4 weeks.
3. Unfortunately for at least the first 2 weeks, we are not accepting appointments for children under the age of 12.
4. TEMPERATURE CHECK- We will administer contactless temperature readings. If client’s temp reads 99.4 or above, said client will be asked to reschedule.
5. HAND SANITIZER- Clients will be asked to sanitize hands upon entry.
6. Clients are required to complete a short COVID-19 questionnaire 24 hours before their appointment failure to do so, will result in your appointment being rescheduled. CLICK THIS LINK TO BE BROUGHT TO TO COMPLETE THE QUESTIONNAIRE. Clients will ALSO have to verbally answer the same questions as questionnaire before entering the salon at time of their scheduled appointment. Rescheduling will be immediately required if any of the following questionnaire inquiries are answered affirmatively.
7. MASK IS MANDATORY – Face masks are a requirement to enter our salon. Please wear a mask that goes behind the ears and that you do not mind getting color on. Any face mask that goes around your entire head will not allow our stylist to perform the service.
8. PLEASE COME ALONE – Clients may not bring additional guests/children to appointment. However, if a client is a parent/nurse/aid to someone with a disability, some exceptions will be allowed.
9. Please do not handle our product shelves. If you are interested in purchasing a product, your stylist or our receptionist will be more than happy to assist you.
10. Clients who are receiving a chemical service should wear old clothing to prevent staining. For your safety and protection, our chemical robes and changing room will no longer be available.
11. Please bring only what can be carried and put on your lap during your appointment. Leave extra items (coats, large purses, etc. in the vehicle. Our coat closet is temporarily closed.
1. All shears, brushes, nail clippers, cuticle nippers, tweezers, and other non-porous items are cleaned and disinfected before each use.
2. Every hair station, manicure desk, pedicure station, treatment table, chair, mirror or surface touched by guests, will be cleaned and disinfected after each service.
3. All electric tools and appliances such as hair clippers are cleaned and disinfected between each client.
4. All porous items such as nail files or buffers are single use only.
5. We have partitions at the shampoo area to safely distance all our guests.
6. A clean cape will be used for each hair service. We have client capes in sealed packaging available for purchase ($17) for any client that would feel more comfortable having their own to bring with them for each appointment.
7. All our salon stations are 6 feet apart, meeting the expectations set forth by the New Jersey Department of Licensing & Regulation.
8. All items on every station will either be new and unused or disinfected before each client. Stylists will no longer share styling products.
9. We have removed all non-essential high touch items like magazines. Onsite snack and coffee bars are also closed. Please remember to bring a beverage if you are at the salon for a longer service.
10. All high touch surfaces, i.e.: restroom counters, door handles will be disinfected every 30 minutes.
11. All Staff will wash their hands and have temperature read upon arrival to work and are always required to wear a face mask.
12. If a client receiving a service requires the client to remove their mask, i.e.: waxing the person performing the service must wear a face mask and face shield.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW